At Parcom, our attention to detail is unmatched! We work hard to make sure our features are not just slapped together but well thought out too.
- Service built around security first: Building around security was #1 to us. It changes how one offers hosting too. You cannot give the impossible when the main focus is security! For instance, the giant hosting companies who give you the impossible unlimited disk space is a security risk right there. One customer can render a server useless when all the space is gone! Security starts with quality, not quantity. Remember that.
- Net Neutral Network: Parcom believes in freedom of connectivity. For more information visit: Net Neutral Web Hosting
- Redundant name servers: Our customers get four geographically dispersed name servers assigned to their domains for true cloud computing reliability! Our name servers are located in these cities: Fremont, Dallas, Chicago, and in London too.
- Perfect E-mail settings: If your e-mail is important to you, and it should be, we setup each customer with precise settings for proper e-mail delivery. We even provide fantastic anti-spam features by default. Everything is set up for you ahead of time so you can kick back and appreciate how e-mail should be configured.
- Choice of web mail interfaces: Why have just one at another host? We give you several interfaces!
- Great Video Tutorials: Parcom has some great video tutorials to help you get to know our many systems!
- Location, location, location: Parcom is near you! We are working hard to have our cloud system providers around the world to be closer to our customers than any of our competitors. Parcom will continue to expand too, so if you want us to come to your city, just let us know! Our goal is to provide more global coverage than any other provider in the industry! Why? Because our customers want the best, and they want it close to them! We are the first shared cloud provider to be truly global.
- Low density servers: The systems we use always are set to never exceed 40% utilization in terms of resources. Why? It leaves 60% for handling peak times and spikes! Need we say more? If it means the server has as low as 50 customers, so be it. We’re honest that way. Other providers may pack in 1000+ customers on a server, we won’t.
- Top Tier Providers: We won’t lie, we are honest in that we do work with the best of the best providers now. Microsoft, Amazon, Rackspace, etc. etc. All of our cloud providers work as one for us. We picked many of the best providers all of the world, and it will continue to grow as the largest cloud above clouds. The internal word we call our network is “Sky”… its beyond a single cloud – it’s an entire sky!
- High quality applications: We provide a growing list of 70+ great applications for you to install. Fully automated too!
- Time Zones: Our servers are set to the local time of the region and not just one time zone. We felt this kind of detail is important to our customers.
- Our technology: We use the best of the best technology providers that customers demand from us! We do not limit your choices, we embrace giving you as much as possible so you can succeed! Our control panel is a modified version of cPanel with emphasis on security but still very feature rich. Scale up with what you really use in terms of disk space and bandwidth and we will constantly provide you more and more features as time goes by! That’s our solid guarantee.
- Being on our secure cloud is better: We know there are a lot of shared hosting providers to choose from, so we decided to not just be another shared hosting company we went above and beyond that! We are not only in the cloud we are in many cloud networks around the world. Making sure we are close to our customers is still important to us.
- FREE CDN – Parcom also provides you a great free content delivery service for your site too!
- FREE SEO Service – We also offer a great SEO service too for free!
- Great deal with Constant Contact – Need the perfect e-mail marketing solution for your newsletters or mailing lists? Parcom has a fantastic partnership with Constant Contact too!
Compare us to the rest still on “old school” technology!